Following the Famenin brucellosis cohort studies, we designed some another research programs to gain more extra data about the risk factors related the Brucellosis disease in Famenin.
Our main projects are as below:
- Evaluation of the incidence, relapse, clinical manifestations and complications of brucellosis during two years among participants in the brucellosis cohort study of Famenin.
- Confirmation the results of seropositive samples collected from Famenin brucellosis cohort and determination of their species by PCR technique.
- Investigation and follow up of brucellosis disease in seropositive participants in Famenin cohort of brucellosis and their families using culture and serology methods.
- A survey of seroprevalence of brucellosis in domestic livestock (cattle, sheep and goats) in Famenin city, 2019.
- Evaluation of Brucella infection in milk of domestic animals of Famenin city and its comparison with the results of serological tests in the same animal population.
- Investigation and evaluation of dietary exposure to tetracycline, oxitetraciclin and chlortetracycline antibiotic residues in domestic animal’s milk in Famenin.
- Isolation of Brucella bacteria from positive serological samples collected from Hamadan province and Famenin brucellosis cohort by culture and genetically confirmation and determination of their species by PCR technique.